Report: #202547

Internet
  • Phone: 800-266-8228
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

1800CONTACTS is purposely withholding the rebate form they promised to send me Internet

*Consumer Comment: THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

*Author of original report: 1800CONTACTS.COM

I ordered a box of contact lenses online at 1800CONTACTS.com. They charged my credit card $219.60 and they were supposed to include a $50.00 rebate form in my shipment. My shipment arrived without the $50.00 rebate form. I called immediately and someone said they "forgot" to include it but they would send it out immediately. I called again 2 days later and again the following day. It has been over one week and still no rebate form. I asked them why they did not make the rebate form available online and they replied "I don't know".

Mike
Wellington, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1800contacts/internet/1800contacts-is-purposely-withholding-the-rebate-form-they-promised-to-send-me-internet-202547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

I think it is interesting that 1800CONTACTS has only one complaint on this site, and that complaint was resolved.

1800CONTACTS goes out of its way in an attempt to extend flawless customer satisfaction.  Occasionally someone gets upset, or drops through the cracks, but 99.99% of their customers receive incredible service.  I am one of them.

1800CONTACTS.COM

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I finally received my rebate form today. The customer rep said that they ran out of rebate forms to explain the delay. Why they don't make it easy for the customer to download the rebate forms is beyond me since I download rebate forms all the time at Dell, Buy.com, etc. After all, their sales are website driven and they only have an internet store.

Anyway, I'm mailing my rebate form today complete with a copy of my receipt and hopefully I'll get my rebate check in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.