Complaint Review: 1800LOANMART

1800loanmart.com Internet United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet

I bought a prepaid cell phone as I lost my job & my company took back their phone. So I use this prepaid one to make calls as I job hunt. I've never done business with 1800loanmart, I  don't have any loans out and have perfect credit.

Now I'm getting loads of calls and text messages to call them. So I called them and asked them to update their records as I must have one of their customer's old cell phone numbers. But it continued week after week. I keep getting calls and texts and I keep calling asking them to update their records to and to stop wasting all my minutes. They said one time I had to have the account number to stop these calls. Well s**t! I don't have one as I DON'T have any business with 1800Loanmart. Am absolutely the 1st guy this has ever happened to!?! Send me a check for all of the burnt minutes please! If you guys don't knock it off soon, I'll start war dialing. And make 1800 calls around the clock. Try me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1800loanmart/internet/1800loanmart-1800loanmart-bought-a-prepaid-cell-phone-amp-got-a-new-number-never-have-d-497194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800LOANMART