Complaint Review: 19 Restaurant

• 19 Restaurant
    5940 Mullen Way
    Edmonton,
    USA

19 Restaurant Family Office Wrongly accused of actions in this establishment and then banned for no good reason! Edmonton Alberta

I went to Nineteen restaurant in South Edmonton with my business partners for lunch...

www.dinenineteen.com

Then asked if they had a corking fee.  They said no.  My home is about a 1 min walk from their front doorstep... So I went and got 2 bottles of wine.. Came back to the restaurant and we left immediately to go to Original Joes to drink the wine where they had a corking fee.  The mgmt at nineteen wrongly accused me of pouring wine in their restaurant which their video surveillance will show I absolutewly DID NOT...  So I was notified by mgmt that I was welcome back.

I went there this evening and was told I was not welcome back.  When I am not travelling I went there every day and tipped the staff very well.  This is a place that obviously needs to train their young staff much better.  I was arguably their best customer and they invite me back and then their young staff turns me away? Quite disrespectful.  I actually like the chef/owner but they have made a bad decision wrongly accusing myself of something and then not atoning for it.

I would recommend Edmonotn residents go to a place that respects their good customers and provides a corking fee to good customers as their wine list is not up to the standards of my business partners or myself.

I feel very ripped off and disrespected.  I can prove I did nothing wrong and have the emails from mgmt inviting me back prior to this evening when I was vehemently turned away as I was asking for a bottle of premium vodka I lent to a staff member who was involved in major spirits competitions in order to help him.  I have never felt so disrespected by an establishment in all my 13 yrs in NYC or in my last 3 yrs in Edmonton.  Unprecedented.

I hope they atone for this.  Its unacceptable and I hope they learn from this gross error in judgment of myself anf my fiancee who is more upset about this than I am.

Regards

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2017 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/19-restaurant/edmonton-t6r0s9/19-restaurant-family-office-wrongly-accused-of-actions-in-this-establishment-and-then-ban-1394490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content