Report: #207052

• Reported By: New York New York
  • 1LAP2GO
    49 WALL STREET, SUITE
    OXFORD, New Jersey

Do Not, I repeat Do Not do business with "1LAP2GO" They also have complaints from NJ Better Business Bureau. This company is so very unprofessional & will charge you for delivery even when it's their fault.

I order a diecast nascar & I did make the mistake giving the wrong "ZIP CODE" only. I got a confirmation not only changing the zip code but they changed the whole address. Then I asked where is my order, I got a letter stating 2nd reply for your address. So that they get it the 2nd time after sending it the first time I sent the home address 5 times.

Well I got some real nasty emails on a Sunday night from 1Lap2go" & OF course whomever was emailing these nasty emails on a Sunday night literally got cursed out. I am spending my money to get nasty emails in which "1LAP2GO" change the whole address to the wrong address & was told on the same day I ordered the toy that only the "zip code" was wrong. I usually look in BBB or Rip-off report before I buy but this is what I get for paying to fast.

Buyers beware, "1LAP2GO" can go to hell. Do not & I repeat DO NOT buy from "1LAP2GO". I should not be charged because they made the error of changing the whole address. And because I said I wanted to cancel my order they said I will be charged a 25% restocking fee, even though they change the whole address. DO NOT BUY from "1Lap2go" THEY ARE THEIVES!! They need "0laps2go"!! Nasty, UN Professional Theives is what they are!

G
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2006 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1lap2go/oxford-new-jersey-07863/1lap2go-ripoff-unprofessional-extra-delivery-charges-even-when-its-their-fault-oxford-n-207052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

I Commend You

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

G, I commend you for taking action when you felt you were wronged by this company. I am actually writing a book on steps to take when you feel you have been wronged. You actually followed the 1st three steps outlined in my book. 1) Contact the company 2) Contact the BBB 3) Post your story on the Ripoff Report. So many people sit there and do nothing! And my goal in writing this book is to create more individuals like yourself. Keep fighting!

Don't give up! If you get a full refund, let me know.......... I love to hear success stories! Also, don't worry about their threats, they can't do anything to you! Calling the Internet Police? WHATEVER!! Are they going to throw you in Cyber-Jail!? I hate this company already and I have never heard of them until today!! I won't ever shop with them, so your posting this message is paying off! Keep it up and keep pushing!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

1LAP2GO NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!

AUTHOR: G - (U.S.A.)

1LAP2GO NEEDS To call the police on themselves, they are liars, thieves and cheats. I have the confirmation letter from them with the wrong address they gave Usps. When I gave them the address the first time it was correct because I had to my friend I have the confirmation from "1LAPNEEDS2FOLD".

And I sent them and email changing "ONLY" do you understand "ONLY" "THE ZIP CODE". They changed the "WHOLE" address and gave USPS the wrong address and that why it was rejected. "1lapshouldgo" ARE THEIVES!!!! They just mad at bbb because bbb can show everyone that "1LAPNOGO" aren't any go at all . The thieves charged my credit card $10.46 for A mistake that they made and trying pass the blame, So of fixing the problems they rather disrepect, lie and charge extra and send rude emails on a sunday night.

Excellent rating, HA!! they had their friends go on these same websites and rate them. I'm about to go on the same websites and report them as frauds and theives and refer everyone here, since they think bbb is no go!!They can report me to whomever they want, if they ever send me disrespect emails again they WILL get cursed out again .BBB only reports what it gets from the unsatisfied consumers just like ripoff.com is doing. Reporting "1LAPGO2BANKRUPT", BECAUSE YOU ARE CORRUPT!!!!!! And your red lettering i will send to bbb to and RIPOFF.COM is letting everyone know your corrupt too!!!! Thanks ripoff.com for letting sonsumer beware that "1LAPNEEDS2GO" are liars and cheat the their next victims!!!!!!!

CONSUMERS BEWARE, This company will have you running laps!!!. THE END I'M DONE WITH THIS!!! WRITE ALL YOU WANT YOU THIEVES!!!!' I REPEAT DO NO BUY FROM "1LAP2GO"!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Did not supply a VALID ADDRESS & rejected by USPS

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

Customer did not supply valid address and package was returned to us via USPS. Customer was then e-mailed and told that his order was returned to us via USPS UNDELIVERED. Customer did not respond to e-mail until second e-mail 1 week later. The customer finally gave a valid address and decided he must use foul language and make threats. He gave a non valid address and wanted his order for free. We only charge what the USPS charges for shipping orders. If this is being a ripoff we beg to differ. We have NO complaints from NJ Better Business Bureau and are rated highly with the Better Business Bureau.

QUOTE FROM CUSTOMER (I order a diecast nascar & I did make the mistake giving the wrong "ZIP CODE" only). ANOTHER QUOTE FROM CUSTOMER (whomever was emailing these nasty emails on a Sunday night literally got cursed out). Customer Feels that it is right to swear and send threats via e-mail. No nasty e-mails where ever sent on our part.

We have reported the customer to Yahoo, Google. and also filed a report with the internet police. We respect all of our customers and that is why we are a top rated Online Yahoo store. Examples of our recent customers ratings
Order: 23828
Title:
Body: Best Sports Store on The Net!!!

Order: 23825
Title:
Body: Fast shipping with great communication!
Order: 23787
Title:
Body: Very good merchandise, and above average customer service. I will return to purchase from 1 Lap 2 Go!
Order: 23630
Title:
Body: Selection of items was phenomenal along with the prices! Shopping on the website was a breeze and the shipping was prompt. Simply a great shopping site!
ECT ECT ECT
Quote from customer
"I usually look in BBB or Rip-off report before I buy but this is what I get for paying to fast".
If customer did really look we are rated highly with the BBB. As for this site (RIPP-OFF.COM) anyone can go on at anytime without even ordering from you and state lies and false comments. If this site wants to be more valid they should atleast make sure the comments are valid and person is valid.
QUOTE FROME CUSTOMER
(Buyers beware, "1LAP2GO" can go to hell).
As you can see this is accepted on this site(RIPOOF .COM) that you can say what you want and even tell a company to go to hell. It shows how valid the customers comments and (RIPPOFF.COM SITE) site is. How can we be thieves???
Order was retuned to us and we ISSUED CREDIT sameday? QUOTE FROM CUSTOMER (Nasty, UN Professional Theives is what they are)!
BOTTOM LINE Customer ordered an item did not supply address order was returned to us from USPS and we where then told to go to hell?
Another reason why not to trust this person or site (RIPPOFF.COM) (G). THIS IS ALL THEY HAD TO SUPPLY TO FOR A NAME AND TO MAKE A REPORT. DO NOT EVEN HAVE TO SUPPLY A NAME?
G
New York, New York
Customers ask yourself this, If you do not have to supply a name of anything valid why believe anything from this site (RIPPOFF.COM) ? If you need to know if a company is legit contact the BBB IT is trustworthy not like this site( RIPPOFF.COM). If we where not a legit trustworthy site then YAHOO would not even allow our site to be online.
Customer name which they failed to privide is
Geraldine Harris
9 Weekes Avenue
Hempstead
ny NY 11550
US United States
917-868-1464
e-mail Shortstorm@aol.com
Thank You loyal customer for you return orders.
Thank You (RIPPOFF .COM) FOR ALLOWING MORE LIES TO BE POSTED against LEGIT COMPANIES SUCH AS US.