Complaint Review: 1NW Contact

223 E Thousand Oaks Blvd Suite 222
    Thousand Oaks, California
    USA

1NW Contact Bad Management, Lies Thousand Oaks California

They put me on that RBS Medicare job -campaing or whatever it really is called. I'm not sure really who the job was for. I took calls for about 4 or 5 different companies and my supervisor told me not to tell the callers where I was located if they asked! I had to lie to them and tell them i was at an office for whatever company they were calling about. Yet, as far as I know those companies aren't who I was working for! They didn't want callers to know we were at home. I didn't agree with that so I quit. Is there shame in working at home?

They Micromanage and the management is horrible. Misspelled e mails and the scripts are mis spelled. You are a contractor but they treat you just like an employee. And when I would ask questions I thought people were rude.

I found a video of the owner Leonard Linton talking to some people about 1NW Contact on youtube. Just youtube 1NW Contact and you'll see it pop up. This makes me glad I quit after what he said about low income workers. Apparently if you have tattoos and smoke on your lunch break out back that's undesirable behavior that people don't want to deal with. What a jerk, no wonder this company sucks. If he doesn't like low wage earners or poor people then maybe he should get out of the call center business because he's making his money off of paying people a low wage and ripping them off by treating them as employees but paying them as contractors.

Future 1NW Contact workers, do you a favor and run away from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1nw-contact/thousand-oaks-california-91360/1nw-contact-bad-management-lies-thousand-oaks-california-1103116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content