Complaint Review: 1saleaday

Nationwide

1saleaday Is A Scam Website Do Not Purchase From Here!!!! New York New York

*General Comment: love this website

*Consumer Comment: Never had a problem

1saleaday is a scam website. I made a purchase for some mp3 players and never got it. My credit card was charged within 48 hours of the purchase but I waited for over a month and recieved nothing. When I contacted them, they just gave me a bogus USPS tracking number that doesn't even show physical pickup of the package. I did some research and it turns out this is their most common tactic. I had to dispute their charge with my credit card. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM 1SALEADAY.COM - THESE ARE SCAMMERS!!!! I should have did more research before purchasing, but oh well. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Hung
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1saleaday/nationwide/1saleaday-is-a-scam-website-do-not-purchase-from-here-new-york-new-york-383369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

love this website

AUTHOR: crzyop - (United States of America)

I have been ordering stuff from the 1st time I found this website and have never had a problem.  As a matter of fact I changed my mind soon after I made a purchase and e-mailed them and they refunded my money not long after.  Also I have been very pleased with everything I have gotten from them.  I just received a Refurbished Vizio smart HDTV and it works great  As far as I can see, it is brand new!  Plus I have gotten the things that I havebought from them pretty fast too . I can honestly say that I wouldn't hesitate buying anything from them again.
Phyllis
New York

Never had a problem

AUTHOR: mydogismyheart - (United States of America)

I have ordered items with 1saleaday.com on several occasions and have never had a single major problem.  The 1 time I did have a problem they refunded my order immediately.  It is a cheap, discount website.  So they are using the slowest shipping possible and the quality is not going to be great. I would never order anything that I expected to be high quality.  Some cute little items, fake jewelry for kids, stuffed animals, a couple of cords, etc... No problems so far at all.  Some slow shipping but if you're not in a hurry it's not a big deal.  And I always pay by paypal just to be safe...  I don't know what happened with your order, lost in the mail or what, but I guarantee you as a consumer who can show you receipts of the items I ordered plus photos, this is NOT a scam.  Not every company is going to be perfect.