Complaint Review: 1st-art-gallery

• Reported By: Tomahawk — Tuscon Arizona USA
  • 1st-art-gallery

Internet
    USA

1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Repulsive Remington Reproductions Syracuse Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Unverified posts by our Chinese competition

*UPDATE Employee: Unverified posts by our Chinese competition

I ordered two Remington paintings, Stampede and A Dash for the Timber, from 1st-art-gallery’s website, they promised ‘museum-quality’, a photo before shipping and delivery within a month. Two months after ordering and WITHOUT any photos being sent I received the two paintings from CHINA in a partially crushed thin cardboard tube. I was aghast when I unrolled the paintings and saw how shockingly badly they had been painted (see attachment for comparison with the originals). I immediately contacted David at 1st-art-gallery to complain. He aggressively asked what was wrong, stating that ‘they had been painted by 1st-art-gallery’s most experienced, talented and reliable artist who had received many compliments from happy customers more knowledgeable about art than you.’ I replied that Stampede had been painted with a green sky, perhaps the skies are green in CHINA due to all the pollution but the sky in the original Stampede painting is clearly blue/gray, and the A Dash for the Timber painting looked like a CARTOON version with garish colors and little detail, the figures looked like DEPUTY DAWG rather than real cowboys. [continued below]....

..... Very reluctantly, he agreed to take the two paintings back but pushed me hard to accept repairs being done rather than being refunded my money (less his and my shipping costs and his bank fees). I told him his artists were UNTALENTED AMATEURS and that I wanted my money back, he responded by saying that I would only be refunded when his CHINESE FACTORY had received the tacky paintings back so I returned them by recorded delivery – that was five months ago.

Four months ago, I contacted the courier who confirmed that they were delivered and signed for but David denied having ever received them and therefore would not refund me. A month ago, I noticed that 1st-art-gallery was advertising the two Remingtons (same green sky in Stampede, same CARTOON quality in A Dash for the Timber, both in exactly same sizes that I ordered) in their ‘Paintings in Stock’(many pages basically full of badly painted customer rejects) pages on their website. I contacted David again and pointed this out, telling him that they were the two paintings that I had returned. He replied saying that were different ones and that he hadn’t received the ones I sent back and so he wouldn’t be refunding me until they were returned. Do not deal with this deceitful CHEATER at 1st-art-gallery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2017 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-art-gallery/internet/1st-art-gallery-1st-art-gallerycom-repulsive-remington-reproductions-syracuse-internet-1389335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unverified posts by our Chinese competition

AUTHOR: Mike Mitchelle - (United States of America)

Attached to this rebuttal an image proving without doubt that all the reviews about our company are fake and were left by the same person, a Chinese competitor.

Unverified posts by our Chinese competition

AUTHOR: Mike Mitchelle - (United States of America)

Ripoffreport.com allows any person to post on their website, without verifying their claims.

Unfortunately one of our Chinese competitors is a mentally disturbed individual, who for many years has been trying without success to damage the reputation of our company.

It is easy to see that all the posts pertaining to our company were written by the same individual, all exhibiting the same childish language, ridiculous over the top claims, and the grammar of a ten years old.

His nonsense ranges from the company being owned by the Chinese Military, to stories of product recalls and toxicity, and posting fake reviews as if he was a real customer.

We have recently retained the services of an attorney in order to locate and prosecute this person but until then, please review the images attached to this response, showing that the images that this person is adding to his "complains" are fake images that can be found in numerous sources online.

For real verified and unbiased reviews from real customer please visit:

Where our rating is Excellent with a 9.8/10 score.

We are by far the largest and most respected art gallery in the world. We have more than 100,000 happy customers in more than 100 different countries. We operate online since 2003, the time before Facebook, Twitter or YouTube were founded.

No reproduction company in the world has the amount of experience we have and when it comes to the quality of the paintings or customer service we are by far your best choice.

Our testimonials page is packed with video and image testimonials which cannot be faked:

Notice that we receive dozens of testimonials each month.

You can view hundreds of recently painted reproductions and judge the quality of our paintings yourself here:

You can "test" our customer service by sending us an email to service [at] 1st-art-gallery.com . You'll receive a reply within six hours, usually much faster.

You may also call us during business hours at  1-888-4178278. If we're busy answering other calls, leave a message and we will return your call within a few minutes.

Our return policy and money-back guarantee policy can be read here:

Videos of paintings being made can be viewed here:

Our frequently asked questions page:

If you have any question or concern please contact us at service [at] 1st-art-gallery.com

Mike Mitchell,