Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, October 01, 2017

• Reported By: Alex — London Alabama United Kingdom
1st-art-gallery
Internet USA

1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Tel Aviv Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have ordered a painting from 1st-art-gallery.com and I am wondering because 3 weeks after I placed my order I still did not receive any feedback about my order from 1st-art-gallery.com so I started to contact the support, a Mr. David, and I am surprised as he said that I did not place any order so I provided all documents showing that I placed an order but he said there is no any order from me in their system. This is a scam website who took my money with no painting sent!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2017 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-art-gallery/internet/1st-art-gallery-1st-art-gallerycom-scam-company-took-my-payment-but-did-not-deliver-my-o-1403436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1st-art-gallery