Complaint Review: 1st-art-gallery

• Reported By: Jerome175 — Hilton Head Island South Carolina USA
  • 1st-art-gallery

Internet
    USA

1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Terrible artist, very bad experience Internet

I ordered an oil painting from 1st-art-gallery.com. It was supposed to be a gift for my girlfriend. Their artists don`t understand what exactly need to be done and are unable to follow even simple instructions and revisions take weeks.

I received a proof of the completed painting and asked for 7 different changes. The painting did not look like my girlfriend’ cat at all!

They never answer their phone! I found out that my paypal account was charged.

I tried to cancel my order because the artists could not fix the problems, I asked for a refund, however, I was told to request more and more changes. This clearly implies that they don't honor their own money back guarantee as advertised on their website!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2017 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-art-gallery/internet/1st-art-gallery-1st-art-gallerycom-terrible-artist-very-bad-experience-internet-1402601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content