Complaint Review: 1st Art Gallery

• Reported By: M Wilson — Cansas New York USA
  • 1st Art Gallery

Nationwide
    USA

1st Art Gallery The Chinese Company 1st Art Gallery bad quality paintings rude customer support fraudulent transaction Nationwide

I have ordered a painting from 1st-art-gallery.com  ( "Luncheon Of The Boating Party" Item Number: 7907082) and it was awful because the item arrived with a month delay and they hardly answered my emails throughout the process.

As well as it didn’t look the same as on the picture they show on the website. The quality was poor and the item didn’t even cost the money I paid for it. Later, when I googled 1st-art-gallery.com I found lots of negative reports about them, but unfortunately it was too late. The painting arrived in a tube, which was smashed and the canvas inside was bended. When I took a closer look I was shocked to find that it was not even a painting, but a simple color print, which was painted over by some lousy painter. My son would have done better! I paid $346 USD for a print that would probably cost you $5 on Ebay.

I was totally disappointed and decided to return it. But the seller 1st-art-gallery.com was an angry person who named himself with different names each time I enquired, then he yelled at me and said that he didn’t want to deal with me! Can you believe it, it was outrageous! Keep away from these guys and dont let them steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-art-gallery/nationwide/1st-art-gallery-the-chinese-company-1st-art-gallery-bad-quality-paintings-rude-customer-s-1404066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content