Complaint Review: 1st Meds.com

• Reported By: Summerville South Carolina
  • 1st Meds.com
    www.1stmeds.com
    Internet

1stMeds.com promised an online doctor consult and shipment of medication for my herniated disk. Delivery was promised within 48 hours. 2 weeks later and no shipment. Repeated attempts to contact them are now being ignored.

They stole over $290 of my money and sent nothing. They hide behind an anonymous site where they don't post any phone # or address. Beware these frauds! Don't get taken like I did. I am turning them in for credit card fraud, and having my credit card company remove the charges.

Don
Summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2003 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-medscom/internet/1st-medscom-rip-off-scam-artists-took-my-money-sent-nothing-internet-70603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

good luck, I WAS ALSO TOLD I WOULD GET A $130.00 REFUND

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

I WAS ALSO TOLD I WOULD GET A $130.00 REFUND IN FIVE WORKING DAYS. IT'S BEEN OVER TEN DAYS WITHOUT A REFUND AND KNOW CONTACT, REPLY OR RESPONSE FROM KEVEN @1STMED.COM DID YOU GET YOU $130.00 AND HOW IF YOU DID.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Reported Fraud to FBI and 1stMeds will process Refund

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

Hello Everyone that has been defrauded by www.1stmeds.com.

I also was charged $130.00 to my credit card for a physician consultation that never occurred. I reported the fraud to the FBI at www.ifccfbi.gov and my credit card company. I took screen prints of everything on the website, my emails from www.1stmed.com, and included it in my complaint to the FBI. I also contacted Hotmail and asked them to shut down the hotmail accounts they were using. Hotmail complied and within a day 1stmeds had new Hotmail accounts. I will continue working with Hotmail to keep them from hurting more people.

I kept all documentation for use by the FBI. It takes only a few minutes to file a complaint with the FBI and the more complaints are filed the quicker we can keep this company from hurting more people.

After taking all the necessary steps with the legal acencies I sent an email to 1stmeds customer service explaining I had reported them to the FBI and surprisingly I received an email that I would be getting a full refund. David the Customer Service Manager said it was because their system was down and I was hurting the families of the people that work for 1stmeds. I replied and stated I knew of other victims going back to October and I knew the system was not down since then because I only placed my order in November. His next reply just said 'ok'.

They have stated I will have a refund in 5 days. I suggest everyone report them to the FBI at www.ifccfbi.gov and to the abuse representative at Hotmail and then let 1stMeds know. I hope you will also receive a refund. I'll let you know if I acutally do receive the refund.