Complaint Review: 1st Pharmacy Online

• 1st Pharmacy Online
    www.1stpharmacyonline.com
    Internet

1st Pharmacy Online ripoff Intenet

A year ago I order some medication on-line and paid with a credit card. Recently I received an e-mail saying it was time to refill. I ignored the e-mails. Then I received an order verification and that I had been billed $225.00.

I had only paid $60.00 for the perscription when I ordered it. I immediately e-mailed that there was a mistake, that I had not ordered the product. Then I tried to call customer service, but only got a machine. I left a message with my customer number and order number.

That was 2 weeks ago. Still no answer to many e-mails and phone messages. I do not know what credit card I used at the time, so there is no way to cancel the transaction.

I really feel ripped off by this phony company. I will report it to the Better Business Bureau also, but wanted to advise other of this fraudulent company.

Kaye
arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1st-pharmacy-online/internet/1st-pharmacy-online-ripoff-intenet-137990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content