Complaint Review: 1T3.com

• 1T3.com
    Nationwide

1T3.com ripoff 69.10.142.33 1T3.com Ripp OFF Cheaters

I also been just ripped off by http://1T3.com
I ordered their 1000 MB hosting plan and they took my money through paypal and then they sent me a email of my hosting package.

give me my ftp login and server addresses too.
I loged in to that accout once and once only after that I could not log back in at all and thier web site was or has been down for along time now been at least two days and I got the server off them last weekend and could not access it at all after the first time I logged in.

I bad mouth them by email and they laughed at me and I even got a email back from them stating that they will not refund my money back to me at all !!

and they even said good luck on trying to report us in to the FBI or fruad department. cause I made a threat to them that I would do that and I did report them in to the FBI and to the BBB and fruad department too.

But I did get one good info from them their ip address !!
heres their ip 69.10.142.33

now the FBI can have fun and trace them when ever their online unless they change thier ip!!

Jamie
Augusta, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2004 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/1t3com/nationwide/1t3com-ripoff-691014233-1t3com-ripp-off-cheaters-100286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content