Complaint Review: 200 CASH COM

• Reported By: Eduardo — Providence Rhode Island United States of America
  • 200 CASH COM

Internet, Delaware
    United States of America

200 CASH COM approved me for a loan and withdrew 19.95 from my account but never funded the loan. Internet, Delaware

*Author of original report: Ongoing

*General Comment: That's the fee

200cash.com approved me for a loan then went ahead and withdrew 19.95 from my account but never funded the loan. I cannot find a direct number to talk to someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/200-cash-com/internet-delaware-/200-cash-com-approved-me-for-a-loan-and-withdrew-1995-from-my-account-but-never-funded-t-552872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ongoing

AUTHOR: Eduardo - (United States of America)

I am currently working with my bank regarding the 19 dollar fee. 200cash.com has further charged my account a total of 4 times the service fee of 19.00 with no funding.

#2 General Comment

That's the fee

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

The $19.95 is a fee for processing the loan application. There is no guarantee for getting a loan.

You're better off. The loan would have cost far more than a conventional lender.