Report: #619274

• 200cash.com

Internet
    United States of America

200cash.com we take 200cash from you.com Internet

*General Comment: What kind of fees?

200.cash.com  took monies out of my savings account that wasnt even in there. if it was i wouldnt have asked for a loan.  they took monies out which made my bank account overdrawn, now my bank will not do business with me until i pay that back.

258.00 all together in fees, now they closed my account.  i do not wish to drive over 28 miles to another bank which i have this bank right up the street from my house.

im not asking for any monies, i would like clairity with my bank i had for 4 years

so i can be trusted again and reopen an account.

thank you (((REDACTED))) can you help me with this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2010 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/200cashcom/internet/200cashcom-we-take-200cash-from-youcom-internet-619274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

What kind of fees?

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

You mentioned $258.00 in fees before the bank closed your account. I assume that means overdraft fees in addition to the fees from 200cash.com.

How many fees did 200cash.com charge you?