Complaint Review: 2010 Global Web Solutions

• 2010 Global Web Solutions
    123 E. Baseline, Suite #D205
    Tempe, Arizona
    United States of America

2010 Global Web Solutions Financial Websters LLC, fnwebsters.com, fwmmo.com, E-Business Financial LLC Global Web Solutions is a Scam! They cheated me out of $10,000. Tempe, Arizona

Nov. 19, 2010 I was trying to get someone with Websites4America on the phone and ended up getting Kevin Davis (probably not his real name) on the phone.  He was as smooth of a salesman as you've ever heard!

He gave me this wonderful talk about investing $10,000 and I would have a website and the 1st week in January I would receive a check from Google for $840.  (I have yet to receive a check from Google)  They were going to do some kind of campaign so that I would receive a multitude of Google clicks.  He said he would be my personal coach and help me to make more money than just with Google.  On December 10, I spoke to Joseph McDowell who also said I should receive a check from Google on the 5th of every month.

I tried repeatedly go reach Kevon on the phone or email, but I never heard from him again.  I was left to speak to Peggy or Peter.  On January 21, I received a call from Levi West and I told him about my account and how I hadn't made the money I was promised.  He said he would have someone get back with me - no one ever did.

On January 31, I spoke to Cody who was to talk to Barker Alexander, who is apparently the owner.  I requested to speak directly to Mr. Alexander, but I have never been able to speak to him.  On March 1, Peggy said a press release went out for my business and that I should receive a lot more clicks and business.  A month later, still about the same amount of business and still NO checks from Google.  They have lied to me, as well as many others.  Stay away from this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/2010-global-web-solutions/tempe-arizona-85283/2010-global-web-solutions-financial-websters-llc-fnwebsterscom-fwmmocom-e-business-fi-712711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content