Complaint Review: 23andme

• Reported By: Joe — san jose California USA
  • 23andme

Internet
    USA

23andme Billed me twice Billed twice and could not get a refund for several days San Jose, CA Internet

I ordered an Anecestry + Health kit for $200. I wanted to share some info that I get from 23andme to my family over Thanksgiving so I ordered fast shipping that is about $35.  I check my bank account later in the day and they billed me twice at abuot $235!

I call them up and they admit that one of the charges may not go through and show as pending but will be put back in the account like 3-5 days. So I can't use my own money for 3-5 days when they screwed up?

I said "forget it just give me all my money back, I don't want to your services". "Full refund please".

So now I have to wait until I get their little box sent over and then send it back unused. It has only been 4 hours since I ordered. I don't think they have  shipped it out and they will minus the $35! So i end up with nothing while they take $35 of my dollars and also time, and anger. And my little plan to have with my family has just blown out the door.

Then I sart reading stuff from internet and here that they are a scam and results are not true based on people getting 2 different result from other places and from 23andme.

I do not trust this place! And i advise you not to either!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2016 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/23andme/internet/23andme-billed-me-twice-billed-twice-and-could-not-get-a-refund-for-several-days-san-jose-1336438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content