Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness- Fontana

• Reported By:
  • 24 Hour Fitness- Fontana
    10200 Juniper Ave
    Fontana, California

24 Hour Fitness- Fontana ripoff,refuse to elaborate about promotions on the web, immature staff, etc... ripoff swindlers Fontana California

I went on the web and found that 24 Hour Fitness had a promotion and so I called and made an appointment at 730pm...I was very disappointed as I waited for 20 minutes for the counselor to come out for this appointment and while I waited I noticed that anyone who came in as a guest with a guest pass could not work out unless they sat down with a counsler and went over the cost of memberships and a being pressured into joining....
When I finally sat down to speak with the so called professional I had to sit there while he snickered and giggled with the other staff members as they came by his desk...this staff also did not give me the info I requested, he just interrogated me on which plan I was willing to pay for at that moment... I also noticed that he tried to talk in terms that he thought I didn't understand...finally when I mentioned the promotion on the web he grew irritated and wouldn't go into details...If he had gotten his way I would of walked out of there with a $1000.00 Plan and gaining no more info than what I walked in with...

Dee
Fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/24-hour-fitness-fontana/fontana-california-92377/24-hour-fitness-fontana-ripoffrefuse-to-elaborate-about-promotions-on-the-web-immature-18023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content