Complaint Review: 24/7 All State Locksmith

• Reported By: Celeste — Anaheim California USA
  • 24/7 All State Locksmith

, California
    USA

24/7 All State Locksmith Quoted a low price and charged an outrageous price California

Called the number on the internet and was quoted a $15 service fee and a maximum $35 fee to get into a 2016 Hyundai Accent because the key was locked inside.

The guy came over and had my daughter call me because I'm the registered owner of the car.  The locksmith only got a verbal from me that it was my car and hung up, and then proceeded to then tell my daughter it was going to be $150, plus the service fee, plus tax?  It was over $170.  He had her sign the form to get into her car.

I would never have agreed to that price had I known.

The locksmith said it cost a lot because of the security system in the car.  What security system?  Passive at best.  I have been trying for a week to get a legible invoice from them and they promised to e-mail me and have not sent it.  I've tried to call them and they put me on hold and won't answer the phone.  I talked with a Catherine, who has promised to help me, but she hasn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2016 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/247-all-state-locksmith/california/247-all-state-locksmith-quoted-a-low-price-and-charged-an-outrageous-price-california-1327126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content