Complaint Review:

• Reported By: Beni — Torrance California United States of America
29 Prime
2233 W. Balboa Blvd. #115 Internet United States of America

29Prime, Inc.  scam artists and unblievable ruud salesmen , Internet

several & continues phone calls from 29prime pulled me into this scam with promis to"placement to first page or no charge" and I convinced by persian salesman named Roozbeh that this crime is hapening through GOOGLE and these are hounest.

my deal on the phone was i am paying only one time $129 and several times i insisted for one time credit card payment, but credit card statement was showing another withdraw and later another one.

tens of my telephone calls never returned an answer, extension # I had never transfered to person or customer service did any help. even after I stopped the second withdraw, they charging my card.

never could find any placent in internet or even one person called for my services supposed to be visible in BING or Yahoo.

reason of this report is informing small business owner of being victims of 29 Prime marketing artists'

I am taking them to small claims courts. (if their addresses is correct)

Beni

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/29-prime/internet/29prime-inc-scam-artists-and-unblievable-ruud-salesmen-internet-950518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 29 Prime