Complaint Review: 2A4Life

• Reported By: Bob — phoenix Arizona USA
  • 2A4Life

Internet
    USA

2A4Life ordered 20 ft flagpole, parts missing (rope-rotating collar-rope winder) to lower flag,use telescoping Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Issue With Your Flag Pole.

I found the ad for telescoping flagpoles 16 ft - 20 ft- 25 ft - 30 ft. I chose the 20 ft size. On arrival by UPS, I opened the box and emptied the contents. According to their brochure, I was supposed to receive B: Rotating collar w/ pulley / G: Rope to raise and lower the flag / H: Rope Winder  tie off for the rope. I did not receive any of those three items.

When I called the customer service, I was told those items were no longer needed, I could lower the flagpole using the telescopic connections on the pole itself. I found that to be not only unrealistic but not as one would expect to be normal to raise or lower the flag. How could a flag be flown at half mast or raised and lowered with ceremony? I did tell their agent I was not happy and would be filing a complaint. I was told tohave a nice day and she hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2017 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/2a4life/internet/2a4life-ordered-20-ft-flagpole-parts-missing-rope-rotating-collar-rope-winder-to-lower-1403188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Issue With Your Flag Pole.

AUTHOR: 2a4life - (United States)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue you had with our company. I have just looked up your order and it apears that you did in fact order a Telescoping flag pole. The telescoping flag pole not only doesn't have a rope and colar, but it also doesn't require one. To display the flag at half mask, you simply place the flag on the lower camps and raise the pole again.

I want to point out that we have a 100% satisfaction guarntee, I would be happy to issue you a full refund.

If you want a pole that uses a rope to raise and lower we have an option for that as well and I would be happy to send you that pole as a replacement. Most of our customers like the telescoping poles much more then the old fashioned rope raising style.

Our goal is to make sure everyone loves our products, and in the rare cases someone doesn't, We want to make sure they get taken care of with a full refund or replacement. Please feel free to call us again and ask for one of those two options. 8015286877