Complaint Review: 2A4Life

• 2A4Life
    172 Trade St.
    Lexington , Kentucky
    USA

2A4Life Cheng Yuan POS too small, no contact available and it's a junk holster nylon would barely hold a .380 Lexington Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Resolve Your Issue.

Ordered the Chengyuan belly band holster, large. The one that was sent is "small" and it's a cheap piece of crap nylon that barely holds a PPK .380. Now way to contact the company and although it came with an Amazon "scan for returns", Amazon has no record of the order. No information posted to the account, so no follow up allowed with the credit card. This is a complete scam. Anybody living in Lexington KY, if you find this address: 172 Trade St. Lexington KY 40511, please let me know. It's not that far of a drive for me and I would like to return this thing up close and personal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/2a4life/lexington-kentucky-40511/2a4life-cheng-yuan-pos-too-small-no-contact-available-and-its-a-junk-holster-nylon-woul-1402246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Resolve Your Issue.

AUTHOR: 2a4life - (United States)

Sorry to hear about your issue. I have tried looking up your order from us and I don't even see an order. I would love to help you get this figured out though. If you don't mind giving us a call some time mon-fri MST, I would love to see if we can find your order, Get you either a replacement or a refund. We have a 100% money back garantee and we will do what ever we can to get you taken care of! 8015286877