Complaint Review: 365 Professionals

• 365 Professionals
    200 East 66th Street, #4004
    New York, New York
    USA

365 Professionals, www.365professionals.net, www.365professionals.com Windows 7 Home Premium Bad product key code New York New York

*Author of original report: Capital One credits Mastercard account

*Author of original report: Report 365 Professionals to these agencies

Purchased Windows 7 Home Premium downloaded with product key code in May 2013. This September 2013 Microsoft informed me this company is not an authorized reseller and key code is no good. It was stated as MSDN. Microsoft employee said I should purchase "only from Microsoft" to ensure validity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/365-professionals/new-york-new-york-10065/365-professionals-www365professionalsnet-www365professionalscom-windows-7-home-prem-1082379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Capital One credits Mastercard account

AUTHOR: Sandy - ()

When I called my Capital One Mastercard account representative they credited my account. I had to send hardcopies of the transaction and related correspondence (fax or mail) to the Captial One Dispute Department. I mailed the original email with invoice, Product Key Code email with link addresses for 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows 7 Home Premium on 365 Professional's servers, copy of my email requesting help with the problem on not being genuine Microsoft and 365 Professional's automated email to my request for support of my problem. I also sent a letter stating the whole problem and my attempted resolution with Microsoft Support Department. This got me my money back.

Report 365 Professionals to these agencies

AUTHOR: Sandy - ()

I saw another report stating you should file complaints.

NYC Department of Consumer Protection online complaint form