Complaint Review: 37.com web email service

• Reported By: salton city ca
  • 37.com web email service
    dezertbanchee@hotmail.com
    Nationwide

37.com web email service i cant get my mail. been questioned if they may be in with worldcom victimized many consumers

I have not been able to get my mail in four days. Been trying to consolidate bills and was to the final point on a few but was going thru internet, not the phone due to mu hours spent away from the house.

And also going thru travel arrangements to Maryland, and dont know where i stand on that.

I really need my mail, and they gave no warning either to the consumers by posting on there web site, nor a e-mail stateing they are having problems. No way to get a hold of them.

What and How could I get results a.s.a.p. with out knowing where to go off the web page for help? I can't find a way to get them a note.

They are the best web site for free e-mail when they are open for biz. I really hope they will be back, but they have all my addresses.

Help!!!!!

glad to see the info on world com, my daughter cant even use her cell phone either due to that company and she is always being billed for using a aneiheim repeater, they knew where she lived, and she got a bill each month for long distance, (roaming charges) while she still is in pacific time zone which is the way she was hooked up was not a roaming area for her.

terrible, just terrible what businesses do to us now a days.

hank you once again for being here.
lori
salton city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2002 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/37com-web-email-service/nationwide/37com-web-email-service-i-cant-get-my-mail-been-questioned-if-they-may-be-in-with-world-23621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content