Complaint Review: 3D Motors

• 3D Motors
    1579 W.Brandon blvd.
    Brandon, Florida
    USA

3D Motors They financed me a car that was useless in a matter of 10days and left me broke! Brandon Florida

*Consumer Comment: comment

*Consumer Comment: Questions

This was my first car paid for on my own.I noticed on the lot as I was browsing one day.So I stopped to check it.Right away I fell in love.The only thing bad about it was it had an exhaust leak and a crack in the muffler.3D motors financed me the car and writing said that these problems would be fixed and indeed a few days later they were.A week after getting the car my husband did a complete oil chanhe and put five quarts back into the car.The oil that came out was so black like it hadn`t been changed in months.On the 10th day of having the car I decided to drive to lake city to see my dying uncle in the hospital but I never made it.I made it to Ocala the car started making noice so I pulled off an ecit so my dad could check it out.We then realized the car was out of oil and this was 2 days after the oil change.I got back on the highway to head home and about 4 or 5 miles down the road my engine blew out from under my car.I had it towed home and upon arrival I went to get the money out but had a limit on my atm withdrawals so the towing company took the car back with them and are charging me for that too! 3D motors told me that was not their problem and were going to do nothing.This is about the worst thing that has ever happened to me and the worst customer service I have ever received! I need a lawyer a.s.a.p.!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/3d-motors/brandon-florida-33511/3d-motors-they-financed-me-a-car-that-was-useless-in-a-matter-of-10days-and-left-me-broke-1078514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: GeorgeV - ()

if the oil was originally black then it was in the engine for a long time and the engine had no oil consumption issues, if it did have consumption issues it would be relatively clean.

i suspect whoever did the oil change left on the old oil filter gasket or failed to tighten the drain plug enough causing a leak and loss of oil.

anyway you continued to drive it with knowing there was no oil and blew it up.

cars cannot go very far with no oil maybe 2-4 miles if lucky. when you buy a car you buy the problems with it that why it says "AS IS" on the window.

Questions

AUTHOR: coast - ()

Why do you need a lawyer? Do you intend to sue yourself for driving a car with no engine oil?