Complaint Review: 4 All Vitamins

• 4 All Vitamins
    19 Boulevard
    QueensburyInternet, New York
    United States of America

4 All Vitamins www.4allvitamins.com - They say they ship immediately but it takes 2 weeks - QueensburyInternet, New York

*Author of original report: Thank you, total refunded

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry for Delay, No Restocking Fee

Their website said they would ship the product I ordered immediately.  Instead, they shipped it EXACTLY 2 weeks later.  I didn't need it anymore because it was for a vacation and the day they shipped it I left for vacation.  I SPECIFICALLY ordered from 4 All Vitamins because they said it shipped immediately.

Now they want a 20% restocking fee for their screw up.  I don't think so.  I'm gonna take this up with my credit card company.

Don't order from these SCAMMERS!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/4-all-vitamins/queensburyinternet-new-york-12804/4-all-vitamins-www4allvitaminscom-they-say-they-ship-immediately-but-it-takes-2-weeks-1017222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: amyclaire1976 - ()

All4Vitamins.com did recently refund my total amount due.  Thank you.

I posted on Ripoff Report and Facebook because All4Vitamins customer service department originally refused my request for a full refund for the delayed shipment.  It was not until after I notified customer service that the company agreed via Ripoff Report to refund the entire amount, that they conceded.

However, they were extremely polite and I commend All4Vitamins.com on how it handled my complaint.  Thank you again.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry for Delay, No Restocking Fee

AUTHOR: 4allvitamins ceo - (U.S.A.)

I'm very sorry about the unexpected delay on your order, but it was not intentional.  There was no need to post 30+ spam comments on Facebook and elsewhere about a minor issue that is easily resolved.  If you contact customer service, they will waive any restocking fee for you.