Complaint Review: 411 net services

• Reported By: Ripped off customer — Arlington Texas USA
  • 411 net services

Internet
    USA

411 net services Con Artist scammed with a verbal promise of making Profits offf Apple affiliate websites. Phoenix Arizona

This fake company 411 Net Services called  and solicited me about being a new member for this new opportunity in my area to capitalize on Apple affiliate program.  Stated they were looking for 5 local investors looking to make money from a pilot group that Apple was doing a beta test.  And at the end of the program they would want testimonials from satisfied customers. The salesperson was charismatic and smooth talking about 5 local people would have an opportunity to partner with Apple Company.  And stated no work would be necessary on my part.  He stated I would only need to set up 8 domain name websites. And I will receive 35% of all sales generated from the affiliate websites.  Average amount I was to receive was $300 to $600 per month in commissions.

The salesperson stated all I had to do was to place 8 domain names and they would do the rest for $800.  Long story short 30 days did not hear back from them.  nor did they receive confirmation of the websites until I called.  60 days pasted no funds were deposited into my account.  I called 411 Net services and asked to speak to management. Requesting a refund the VP Jeff stated give it a few more months it starts out slow then pick up. several has months And they gave me constant excuses on why they did couldn't give me my $800 back.  He then tired to sale me a more expensive item?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2017 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/411-net-services/internet/411-net-services-con-artist-scammed-with-a-verbal-promise-of-making-profits-offf-apple-af-1391677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content