Complaint Review: 4Star Getaways

• 4Star Getaways
    9438 US Hwy 19N, Suite 108
    Port Richey, Florida
    United States of America

4Star Getaways 4stargetaways Vacation deal scam - don't be fooled! Port Richey, Florida

4Star Getaways sold me a vacation package for $650 with an option to cancel within 30 days, after I had examined the package. I cancelled in writing after 2 days, but I have been trying to get my refund for 4 months! I have called numerous times, and been assured the refund would be done "by the end of the week". Today I called and was told she couldn't do anything, and they have no way to reach the accounting dept. except by email!

I filed with BBB 3 weeks ago, but still no refund.

I can't speak to the value of the actual vacation package,  but I have read other reviews that say it is a scam. Just don't get involved with these people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/4star-getaways/port-richey-florida-34668/4star-getaways-4stargetaways-vacation-deal-scam-dont-be-fooled-port-richey-florida-758184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content