Complaint Review: 5 Seasons Wine

• Reported By: RedHotRav — Washington USA
  • 5 Seasons Wine

Internet
    USA

5 Seasons Wine aka Vinesse Double Charged my Credit Card on a Friday evening and they are not available until Monday Napa, California Internet

I received an offer in the mail for a wine club at $69.99 plus $19.99 shipping. Cancel anytime. I went online to place the order, signed up for the wine club.  At first the order screen showed $69.99, then when I clicked the pay button it changed to $135 or so, it went by so fast I didn't catch the number.

I did not get a receipt after the transaction, nor did they email me a receipt.

The next night (Friday night) I received an alert from my credit card that there was a charge for $199.00. When I went online to my credit card I found that they also charged $1.01.  Since it is now Saturday I cannot contact them until Monday.

As it turns out they are really Vinesse wines.  So I will wait until Monday morning to find out what is going on. If nothing else, I can dispute this with my credit card company.

Any respectable company would have provided a printable receipt either directly after the transaction or at least emailed one.

This looks like a bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2016 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/5-seasons-wine/internet/5-seasons-wine-aka-vinesse-double-charged-my-credit-card-on-a-friday-evening-and-they-are-1337802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content