Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

These people are a total rippoff and I refuse to pay them. They keep calling me about a loan and I have informed them that I am still out of a job; they have attempted to debit my account numerous times where I had to change my bank account..They left me another messae stating that if I dont pay further actions will come..Has anyone had this experience besides me...What more can they do?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/500-fast-cash-pay-day-loan/select-stateprovince/500-fast-cash-pay-day-loan-threating-phone-calls-north-carolina-1087157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 Fast Cash Pay day loan

500 Fast Cash Stash

AUTHOR: James - ()

Stash the cash and get back the money fast I was told. I really needed a money settlement and was trying to figure out who I should work with. There are a lot of commercials on television for Western Sky Financial and I am very glad that I did not go with them. 500 Fast does not seem to have a lot of great reviews.