Complaint Review:

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: dody — ward Arkansas
500 FAST CASH
INTERNET, Select State/Province USA

500 FAST CASH TRIED TO SCAM A DYING WOMAN OUT OF HER RX MEDS USING LEGAL & THREATENING EMAILS INTERNET

i was contacted by email stating     " UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS STATED 4 SERIOUS ALLEGATIONS
AGAINST YOU UNDER THE DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Act, SECTION 349B AND THEY ARE:
(1) VIOLATION OF FEDERAL BANKING REGULATION
(2) COLLATERAL CHECK FRAUD
(3) THEFT BY DECEPTION
(4) AND THE BIGGEST ONE IS E.F.T. THAT IS ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER"

we emailed each other a few times me trying to find out what was going on.  and prove to me i got the money & would gladly pay it.  i explained to her that i was very ill and no judge would take my rx money & give to her since i have no assets or estate  that would be the only way i could pay was to show me when & where i got the money.  she refused gave me a date of 2010 - 2012 etc.

i am very ill.  heart trouble with stents and now a brain anurism.  she had me so scared, embarrased, worried, etc.  my blood pressure spiked to stroke level.  i got a massive headache and my nose started to bleed.   i thought it was the end.  i even said my final prayers to god.

WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE WITH THREATS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/500-fast-cash/internet-select-stateprovince/500-fast-cash-tried-to-scam-a-dying-woman-out-of-her-rx-meds-using-legal-amp-threatenin-1080110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 FAST CASH