• Report: #1207833

• Updated: Mon, February 09, 2015

• Reported By: anonymous — Lake Isabella California
500 fast cash
Nationwide USA

500 fast cash 500 fast cash is a total rip off i've been paying my monthly loan since sept 2014 now as of this month they keep saying my debit card is declined! united kingdom

I'm writing to let all of you who may want to use 500 fast cash loans in the future. Please don't. These people or want to be loan people are jerks, very rude and do not have a clue of what they are doing. All they want to do is harrass you for all your money and then some. My loan goes way back as of Oct. 2007. I was in a hardship at that time needed money so i called fast cash. BIG MISTAKE!!! They explained everything blah blah blah I then quit my job couldn;t pay them back at that time. So all of a sudden September 2 2014 they kept calling me harrassing me for payment. I said look guys when i get some income in i will pay what i can. Thet didn't like that! Then they kept saying were taking to court on a judgement had papers filed against me all the bull crap.

So i got fed up and as os September 2, 2014 i agreed to make monthly payments. My first 4 payments were for $25.00 then after that until August of 2015 they will be for $62.50. It automaticallys comes off my debit card the 2nd of each month. Well as of Feb.2 2014 my card kept saying DECLINED! So i know i have the funds for my payment called them now they are saying they do there payment processing out of the United Kingdom? Im so confused and fed up with these idiot people. So what should i do in this case, this is the only payment method i can afford and do each month? Please help!!! The reason is i can only afford this amount is  I stay at home with my disabled son who is 3. We are on a tight budget and I quit my job to care for him. I dont need anymore stress on top of what i already have. Someone please help me and tell me what I should do!!!Thank you I only owe $472.00 left on my loan...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2015 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/500-fast-cash/nationwide/500-fast-cash-500-fast-cash-is-a-total-rip-off-ive-been-paying-my-monthly-loan-since-sep-1207833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 fast cash