Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, September 15, 2014

• Reported By: pissed off Chicagoan!!! — Chicago Illinois
500fast cash loans
, Illinois USA

500fast cash loans 500 fast cash loans, they are threatening me with legal charges from a loan I NEVER RECEIVED!!!! Illinois

500 fast cash loans they are totally scammers.They are.threatening me with legal bs wen I didn't even received any loans from them.They say my loan was granted on April 22.When I wasn't even in the US at that time.I was gone for the whole month of April....This woman from the collection agency was convinced that I took out a $300 loan...ARE YOU F###king kidding me????? What would Ido  with $300??? Buy a lipstick??? This is insane,she threatened me that she will call my boss that I did a wire transfer fraud...She's telling me that "YOU NEED TO PaY BACK THE MONEY"..this is insane.This company is fraudulent and they are running a big time scam and they are messing with ppl's lives.If I need a freakin' loan,it wont be $300....I'm so angry and shocked at this point....ppl stay away from these b#tches....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/500fast-cash-loans/illinois/500fast-cash-loans-500-fast-cash-loans-they-are-threatening-me-with-legal-charges-from-a-1176948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500fast cash loans