Complaint Review: 511 Tactical

• 511 Tactical

Internet
    United States

511 Tactical No items shipped, will not allow me to cancel the order Internet

I ordered $275. wort of items as a gift for my husband last year.  It took over 8 weeks to arrive,...(after the holiday was over).  I thought maybe it was just a fluke so once again I ordered a fairly large order for his birthday this year.

It has been 3 weeks so I checked the tracking which said "there is NO tracking for this order".  I called and the a girl said that the items had not even been placed in a box yet. I told her my husbands birthday was next week and she said that it wouldn't even be packaged by then.

The next day I decided to cancel the package and just go to  Bass Pro Shop to buy it there.  Patty said "you can not cancle the order because it has already been packaged".  I told her about what was said the day before and she said.... "the order can not be canceled."  I told her that this was going to ruin my husbands birthday due to him not getting any of his gifts.  She said "we can not cancel the package".  I asked "has it shipped"?  She said "No but you can not cancel the order".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/511-tactical/internet/511-tactical-no-items-shipped-will-not-allow-me-to-cancel-the-order-internet-1415571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content