Complaint Review: 5/3 bank

• 5/3 bank
    ISLAND ESTATES 100 ISLAND WAY
    CLEARWATER, Florida
    USA

5/3 bank deception perjury conspiracy false advertising rude unprofessional CLEARWATER Florida

*Consumer Comment: I have a hard time believing this

*Consumer Comment: If they "LIED" to you and said your money was on hold for a month...

I set up a 2/3 bank savings account with a substantial initial deposit.  I made 2 further substantial subsequent deposits that were not credited to my account.

After 7 days I went to the bank manager and was ordered to leave the bank when I asked about the missing deposits.  I was lied to and told that deposited money was on hold for a month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/53-bank/clearwater-florida-33767/53-bank-deception-perjury-conspiracy-false-advertising-rude-unprofessional-clearwater-1126246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I have a hard time believing this

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Because as you stated you deposited substantial amounts of money in a savings account yet never said anything about a checking account.  That would raise a lot of red flags.  So what is the REAL reason you were asked to leave the bank??? I am sure that you were not a perfect citizen and never threw a fit.

If they "LIED" to you and said your money was on hold for a month...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Then you should find out where it actually is.  Why did they say it was being held?  You did ask, didn't you?

If they've stolen your money, as you allege, report this to your states banking commission.  I have a strong feeling you're leaving something out of your report.  It sounds like the bank suspects fraudulent activity.

"After 7 days I went to the bank manager and was ordered to leave the bank when I asked about the missing deposits.."

I would guess you were polite, courteous and didn't even raise your voice and they STILL threw you out...Right?