Complaint Review: 900 Direct Aka Preferred Platinum Plan-900

• Reported By: Bakersfield California
  • 900 Direct Aka Preferred Platinum Plan-900
    7657 Winnetka Ave
    Canoga Park, California

900 Direct Aka Preferred Platinum Plan 900 Finally Sent Me to Collection, Canoga Park California

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact The State Attorney General's Office

It's been more than a year since I began receiving invoices from 900 Direct demanding payment. Recently I received my 1st Collection Notice from a Canoga Park outfit called Gess and Associates. The creditor named is Preferred Platinum Plan-900.

I am a 50-year-old man living alone. I'm always home. I don't have overnight guests (rarely any guests at all). They claim the calls were made in the wee hours of the morning. I have a 900 block.

The Boogeyman sneaked into my little home unnoticed by me or my chihuahua and made two calls to a sex chat line, I guess. I'm a disabled person and live on a very fixed income. Even if I wanted to pay this bogus bill, I couldn't. I could live without the stress of being a victim of a ripoff, though.

Anonymous
Somewhere, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/900-direct-aka-preferred-platinum-plan-900/canoga-park-california-91306/900-direct-aka-preferred-platinum-plan-900-finally-sent-me-to-collection-canoga-park-cali-132602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact The State Attorney General's Office

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

If you have copies of everything that you have received, copy it and forward it to the Attorney General's office. CC it to your local District Attorney's office. You might also wish to contact the FTC and FCC with this information.