Complaint Review: 91ExpressLanes

2275 Sampson Ave.Ste.100
    Cornoa, California
    USA

91ExpressLanes FRAUDLENT TICKET ISSUANCE Cornoa California

I recently purchased a vehicle from a dealer in Norco, CA. The date of purchase, and the date that it went through the DMV was the 27th of May. All the necessarly paperwork went through-Granted this was a Saturday, however you cannot drive the vehicle off the property without the proper paperwork submitted. I traded in my own vehicle for the vehicle that I purchased. A few days later, on Wednesday the 31st the Dealership was taking the traded car for a test drive and he drove in one of the express lanes. Because the old license plate was still on it, I was sent the ticket. I signed the Affidavit on the back of the ticket with the Dealerships name as I was instructed to do by the Dealership themselves. A few days later 92expresslanes sent me a note saying that my affidavit had not been accepted and gave me a list of things that I needed to supply. Now, by this time I had recevied both registration and the title. I made a copy of the title because it showed date of transfer as the 27th of May. I work in a bio-chem firm and therefore was obviously at work 50 miles away from where the incident took place. In order to not allow them to increase my ticket, I went ahead and paid it anyway-even though I clearly showed them my evidence as to no longer being the owner of the car I traded in. They did not care for an explaination or the copies I made to them from DMV-the check was cashed regardless.

Therefore as far as I'm concerned 91expresslanes is a fraudaulent business company who clearly is more concerned about getting their money then they are investigating the truth. I would assume they have access to DMV records, and they could of easily contacted the Dealership, since the owner of the Dealership told me that he would pay for the ticket, since it was him. Needless to say, I don't drive on the freeway often, and certainly have never used the express lanes, but that doesn't seem to matter. Someone must be making a great deal of money scamming the average motoroist.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2017 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/91expresslanes/cornoa-california-92879/91expresslanes-fraudlent-ticket-issuance-cornoa-california-1385482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content