Complaint Review: 99Santa

• 99Santa
    2740 Slough Street
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Canada

99Santa A N & Associates FlorenceScovel Sent a faulty item to UK under which needs to be returned to Canada for a refund Mississauga Ontario

Ordered a set of Christmas burst lights from their website and was advised 5-10 day delivery after 10 days and nothing received I checked the tracking which didnt work, I requested updated tracking which they provided and found out the item was coming from China and hadnt even left China (I'm in the UK) advised to wait a further 7 days.

After several day the item arrived 2 days before Christmas and didnt work, also has a non-UK plug and no indoor stand as advertised, I messaged them back and heard nothing so decided to raise a paypal dispute.

They responded to the dispute and asked me to post the item back to Canada for a refund, paypal has no option to respond to this so I responded by the option to provide tracking stating that shipment to Canada is £38 when the item only cost £28 in the first place and want to know why I cannot ship it to their UK address which they have in the FAQ section on their site.

No response to this so I emailed in response to their previous communication to me regarding the tracking and again no response.  Ive basically wasted £28 on nothing and had no lights for the kids for Christmas and they call themselve 99Santa.com

I actually purchased these on recomendation from my father as he brought some the ones he received were completely different and had a transformer for outside use, my sister also brought some and my father a second set all of which are these useless items which I have received, and none of us are getting anywhere in communication with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2017 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/99santa/mississauga-ontario-l4t1g3/99santa-a-n-associates-florencescovel-sent-a-faulty-item-to-uk-under-which-needs-to-be-1347540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content