Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing Corp/ Start Up Essentials

• Reported By: Defiance Ohio
  • A-1 Leasing Corp/ Start Up Essentials
    2007 Eastern Ave. S.E.
    Grand Rapids, Michigan

A-1 Leasing Corp/ Start Up Essentials/ Journey Another Victim Of Ripoff Grand Rapids Michigan

I WAS CALLED BY ESSENTIALS START UP REPESENTIVE. TALKED ME INTO JOINING. SAID I NEED TO SIGN A LEASE FOR 1 YEAR WITH A-1 LEASING WITH A PAYMENT OF $ 136.24.
AFTER PAYING OUT $ 2725.00 CALLED ESSENTIALS OF COURSE NOT IN BUSINESS. I THEMN CALLED A-1 ASK THEM WHY THET STILL TAKING OUT MONEY ON MY BANK ACCOUNT. WAS TOLD I SIGNED UP FOR A 4 YEAR CONTACT. TOLD THEM TO SEND ME A COPY OF CONTRACT AND HAVE NOT GOT 1 YET.

AFTER GETTING MY EQUINTMENT TRIED CONSENTLY CALLING ESSENTIALS TO HELP ME GOT NO REPLY.TRIED CALLING AGAIN AND NUMBER NOT WORKING. MY LAWYER TO ME TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AFTER THEM GETING $2785.00. I DID, NOW WAITING FOR A-1 TO CALL ME BECAUSE THEY SAID THEY WOULD SUE ME WHEN I TRIED TO GET THEM TO STOP.

I AM ON LIMITED INCOME AND TRY TO MAYBE GETTING A BUSINESS STARTED AT HOME AND I ALL I GOT WAS RIPPED OFF.

Christine
Defiance, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-1-leasing-corp-start-up-essentials/grand-rapids-michigan-49507/a-1-leasing-corp-start-up-essentials-journey-another-victim-of-ripoff-grand-rapids-michi-343834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content