Complaint Review: A-1 Leasing Startup Esentials USA Card Serices, Bond Corp

• Reported By: West Burlington Iowa
  • A-1 Leasing Startup Esentials USA Card Serices, Bond Corp
    2007 Eastern Ave. S.E.
    Grand Rapids, Michigan

A-1 Leasing - Startup Esentials - USA Card Serices - Bond Corp Paying 124 a month for nothing no help nothing Grand Rapids Michigan

I signed up for this offer, through a sales person her name is Francine Bustamtz, or something like that, it's hard to read her hand writing. She ws very pushy.
I received a laptop computer with the promise of helping me set up a website to sell things, but the computer wore out after only a few months, I have tried to call them and I get no answer.

The said i had credit card set up, which I don't have, and now I'm paying for something I can't use.

Carol
West Burlington, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-1-leasing-startup-esentials-usa-card-serices-bond-corp/grand-rapids-michigan-49507/a-1-leasing-startup-esentials-usa-card-serices-bond-corp-paying-124-a-month-for-noth-309004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content