Complaint Review: A. Charles Peruto Jr

• A. Charles Peruto Jr
    Pine Street
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    USA

A. Charles Peruto Jr Law Offices of A. Charles Peruto Jr. BEYOND RIPOFF READ PREVIOUS REPORT FROM CLIENTS! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: A. Charles Peruto law

DO NOT USE THIS LAWYER

Read the Report from the previous client.  These antics continue and are now worse.  What this person reported is 100% true and accurate.  There are many other reports just like this all over the internet.  Everyone is not lying, only liars here are Charles Peruto and his staff.

Do not hire this person you will lose all your money and get no service and no representation whatsoever.

Everything the previous report stated is correct and accurate even in 2013 and 2014.

You will be scammed, lied to, harassed and abused.  The only truth is that this office will steal your money.

You will lose your case and then be told to hire another attorney just as the previous report stated because once they have your money they are done with you, regardless of the outcome.  Staff is as rude and arrogant as he is.

The media is paid and manipulated BY HIM to say he is a Super Lawyer.  He is no super lawyer  He has no idea how to defend someone or to win a case.  No clue whatsoever.  He thinks because he shows up everyone should just give him whatever deal he asks for.  If you are lucky enough for him to shows up, he gets there  unprepared and doesn't give a damned what happens to you, your money or your reputation.  Knows nothing about your case or your issues.  All he wants is your money.  And once he gets it, you wont hear from him again.  Truth is, all the lawyers and Prosecutors are onto him.  Once they see he is your lawyer you will lose because they know you have no representation.

The people posting how great he is are more than likely his girlfriend or one of the few employees he has left.  No one in their right mind would think he is a good attorney.  It's all lies. ALL OF IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2015 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-charles-peruto-jr/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19106/a-charles-peruto-jr-law-offices-of-a-charles-peruto-jr-beyond-ripoff-read-previous-re-1227429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A. Charles Peruto law

AUTHOR: Smh523 - (United States)

First off I would like to say that I have used Mr. Peruto's firm on more then one occasion. Mr. Peruto and his staff acted completely opposite of the negative comments I have seen posted on this site. I have always been treated to in a professional manner. My calls and/or emails have always been handled in a timely manner. I can even say that I was able to contact them via cell phone and could even text them if need be. I always felt like my case mattered. Just because Mr. Peruto is somewhat a local "celebrity" does not take away from the fact he is a intelligent lawyer. I saw someone write the words "arrogant" and "cocky". And???? I am glad my attorney is prideful and confident in his ability to represent my case. I would not ask for a different personality and/or attitude. In response to this firm "taking your money" or "ripping you off", absolutely not true. I will not go into details but I can attest to the opposite. Mr. Peruto has worked with me in ways that words are not enough to show my thanks and appreciation for him and his staff. If you want a good attorney go somewhere else. If you want a great attorney call his office.