• Report: #1197283

• Updated: Tue, December 23, 2014

• Reported By: Ashley1019 — Auberry California
A Plus Adult Toys
Internet USA

A Plus Adult Toys x toys boutique Took My money and never delivered the product ordered Lake Mary Florida

*UPDATE Employee: aplusadultoys

*General Comment: I have also yet failed to hear or receive from them

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I Purchased a personal sex swing from this company, and have yet to get a response. They took my funds immediately, however after recieving my order number, I have yet to hear from them. I have emailed, called and left messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2014 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-plus-adult-toys/internet/a-plus-adult-toys-x-toys-boutique-took-my-money-and-never-delivered-the-product-ordered-l-1197283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A Plus Adult Toys

aplusadultoys

AUTHOR: Universal Passion - (USA)

To whom it may concern. S&A Sales did closed its doors as of March 2015. You will need to take up any issues with your credit card company, as we are not legally responsible for any transactions from March 2015 and prior.

Since then a new company has taken over the domain name only and does not have access to the old records from March 2015 and before.

There have been no complaints on aplusadulttoys.com since the new company took over the website name only.

Universal Passion

#2 General Comment

I have also yet failed to hear or receive from them

AUTHOR: romo95steph - ()

I purchased a d***o from this site a plus adult toys . com but never receive anything. I made my purchase 12/23/14 I've also left messages and emailed the company but yet still failed to find service with them. They took my money n I'm still d***o less lol.