Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

he fixed my side by side refrigerator's moder board which the part cost  at the store $149.00

but he charge me $200.00  then the service charge fi you deciede not to fix it $169.00+ a $39.00 for something else.

After giving me the stimate for how much was going to be, he said iit was going to be a 25 minutes job the total bill was $ 561.78, so now if I said no is too much I have to pay him $208. for just showing up.

my complaing is getting overcharge for a 30 minutes job and the extra $50. 00 for the part $367.78 for 25 minutes of work

I did call him and told him that I before I file a complain with you guys and Angi's list which he is part of it. to make it right, and he said he will give me a couple of dollars back, but I said I ckecked that job is is a $300.00 Job so I asked foe $200.00 refund and he said NO WAY. so that's it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a-team-appliance-repair/orlando-florida-32806/a-team-appliance-repair-fix-my-refrigerator-altamonte-springs-florida-1092856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A team Appliance Repair