Complaint Review: A1 DOC PREP

• Reported By: ERICASEYE — Bozeman Montana USA
  • A1 DOC PREP

Nationwide
    USA

A1 DOC PREP projectupliftamerica.org stole $900, didn't deliver services, cannot contact now, won't return messages via email or phone, Nationwide

I was contacted by Benjamin Lopez about helping me with my student loans. Benjamin immediately walked me through a process very quickly. He continued to misinform me by saying that all of my student loans will be forgiven after this process. He told me that to get the process started I needed to pay $300 for 3 months and everything would be taken care of by them. When i said that I couldn't afford to pay such he said that I would get all the money back in my tax return.

He further walked me through nslds.ed.gov, and without me signing onto my own account, he changed my password for me. Because of this, I was under the assumption that I was talking to the Federal Government. Benjamin did not clearly state that he was not working for the Federal Government Student Loan Department and played heavily into my vulnerability in the hope that I can get ALL of my student loans consolidated and forgiven.

I have spent the last 3 months trying to get someone to return my emails and phone calls. When I call their number I just remain on hold forever. I need help in getting my money back so I can start on a legitimate path to repaying my student loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2017 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a1-doc-prep/nationwide/a1-doc-prep-projectupliftamericaorg-stole-900-didnt-deliver-services-cannot-contact-1400621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content