Complaint Review: A1Technology

A1Technology
115 Broadway New York, New York United States of America

A1Technology DO NOT HIRE THEM New York, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Nothing to do with me, pure slander

make sure you search this site for every variation of this fake companies name!!:
a1technology
a-1 technology
a1 technology
iphonesoftwareprogramming.com
iphonemobileapplication.com
look them up at better business beuro! They have "FFF" RATING!!!
this company is not good! They did nothing for me and i cannot get my money back. Gary Dchman called and i know he is one of the owners there but he doesnt admit it fo some reason. he seems nice enough when he first calls yea but then will ignore your calls once realize you wont pay anymore. he will just have idiot receptionist name SANTA!  common how much more fake can this company be?? maybe they have TOOTH FAIRY workin on my project?? No wonder the code DOESNT EXIST!!! freakin fakes

i dont know how Gary Dachman and his employees sleep at night. his employee i worked with is Varinder Singh and Iswami Singh and some team leader name HASHISH!!! oh my god they just pull names off of a story book or somethinG???

STAY AWAY FROM ALL OF THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2010 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/a1technology/new-york-new-york-10006/a1technology-do-not-hire-them-new-york-new-york-580974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A1Technology

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Nothing to do with me, pure slander

AUTHOR: gary - ( )

I just recently became aware of this posting and must set the record straight.  I am appalled to see my name being slandered here, as everything written here is not true.  The first lie is that this posting was made by a disgruntled employee and not by a customer. Second, my work has always been of the highest ethical standards and I urge anyone to contact me directly and I would be happy to provide references to confirm this.  I also want to clarify that I never had any ownership position in the company mentioned here, nor have worked there in any management capacity.  Additionally, it’s been many years since I’ve worked there. While I was at the company I upheld the highest standards.

I am going to be discreet and not mention this employee’s name.   If he has a problem with the company he should address the boss directly and leave me or others who have nothing to do with the situation out of it. However, If   he continues to make inaccurate statements about me I will be forced to take legal action to protect my reputation. To reiterate, I personally uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics and have absolutely nothing to do with the parties who are quarreling here.   Slander is a crime, I’ll be working together with the others he slandered in joint legal action if necessary.