Complaint Review: AAA Texas

• AAA Texas

Nationwide
    USA

AAA Texas AAA AAA Texas IRVING Nationwide

When I was a member with AAA Texas (member # 4382521082268108) I purchased a car battery for my Camry 2008.

Paid 121.00 USD with a 3 Year replacement warranty.

The battery was sold through a agency of AAA who came to provide break down support for my car at that time.

Premier Towing Agency.

Purchase date 22nd September 2014 on the invoice I was provided. And when I called AAA recently on 16th June 2017 the date of purchase reflected in the system is 23rd September 2014.

The battery is under a 3 year warranty as per the documentation I was delivered.   Right now as fo 16th June 2017 I am not a member of AAA.  Even then as per the sale contract AAA confirmed that the warranty coverage is valid. I was asked to go to the authorized agent for AAA City Garage 15, Mac Arthur Irving, TX for replacement / repair.

The representatives in the City Garage 15 - don't see valid information on the documenation I was provided by AAA when the battery was purchased.  They feel insecured to work on the request reason being the documentation. Called represenetatives of AAA and asked them to provide required information about purchase of my battery.  They push me to the towing agency whcih sold the battery on their behalf. The Towing agency denies to support and provide any details on this purchase.

AAA Dcoumentation of warranty says 3 years.

Towing service representative says the batteries they deal with are 2 years warranty based.

I cannot believe eventhough I have the documentation of sale intact AAA or their agents are not honouring the request for warrnty replacement.

My cost of battery was 121.00 USD.

I believe AAA is supposed to authorize the dealer by validating my purchase and should fulfill the warranty terms. Or else they commiting a breach of contract.

Hope this information reaches the right AAA office.

Thanks,

Suresh.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2017 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaa-texas/nationwide/aaa-texas-aaa-aaa-texas-irving-nationwide-1379490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content