Complaint Review: AAA Toner

• AAA Toner
    8351 Elm Ave, #101
    Rancho Cucamonga, California
    USA

AAA Toner L&L Imaging Inc. Beware - This seller is a scam Rancho Cucamonga California

This seller is a big scam. Beware.

I purchased toner refills for my Ricoh color printer from AAA toner. It was purchased from EBay.

They give a “2,000% Quality guaranteed “on EBay.

You CANNOT find any difference between Original Ricoh printing.  NEVER.

We used their toner and within a short time it jammed and started giving error messages. Now we have a broken printer and the warranty was terminated by Ricoh.

I sent an email to AAA Toner thru EBay and they did not respond. I called eBay and they would not help me because it is outside the 30 day period. I tried calling AAA directly and there is no human answering the phones.

They still have a good rating on EBay (99.3%) and sell thousands of items.

Though I have good ratings on EBay the seller has blocked me form purchasing anything from them.

This seller has lots of bad reviews on the internet complaint sites. Please do not buy from this seller.

AAA Toner Contact Information

Business Name: L&L Imaging Inc.
Corporate Address:
8351 Elm Ave Suite 101
Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730 USA

Phone Number: 909-948-1298
Corp Email: info@aaatoner.com
Company Contact: Margaret Liu - President
Corp Website: aaatoner.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2017 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aaa-toner/rancho-cucamonga-california-91730/aaa-toner-ll-imaging-inc-beware-this-seller-is-a-scam-rancho-cucamonga-california-1379381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content