Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, October 10, 2016

• Reported By: 1sexyma — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa
570 cottman ave Cheltenham, Pennsylvania USA

Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa Aamco rip off for transmission rebuilt services Cheltenham Pennsylvania

I went to aamco in 2014 for transmission repairs and my 04 xc90 Volvo has never been the same. It has since been in the shop 3 times for the same supposedly repaired transmission. Now they are trying to find a way to not honor the rest of my warranty time which is 32000. I have only driven additional 20000 miles since the supposedly rebuilt transmission was put back in my truck. Stay far away from aamco transmission as all cost or you will be in the same boat as myself and others who have been scammed by their poor workmanship. The are trying to find anything else that's wrong with mybteuck to blame why the transmission is not repaired correctly. I paid over 3200 for the repairs and regret the decision to hire them to repair my truck . Aamco should close down and never able to run a business again. I am contacting a lawyer to address my current situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2016 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aamco-transmission-cottman-ave-cheltenham-pa/cheltenham-pennsylvania-19012/aamco-transmission-cottman-ave-cheltenham-pa-aamco-rip-off-for-transmission-rebuilt-ser-1332450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aamco transmission cottman ave cheltenham, pa