Complaint Review:

AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino
5390 Riverside Drive Chino, California USA

AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino auto repair Chino California

*Author of original report: Good Business

This place is the worst and based on all the other similar posts im reading on yelp.com  im not the first person to feel ripped off by these guys.
Took my car there, 3 weeks later they said my raired because it was just a seal leak, Took car home and fluid was pouring out of the car, So I took it back then almost 3 weeks later they said I needed to have the transmission re built on a manual transmission? Why did they not figure this out during the first 3 weeks? I told them this is what the first place said and they assured me that it was just a seal leak, i could have had done at another shop for less money and back in my garage in two days. beware of this place.

Update currently took my car to another repair shop and they informed me the work that was done on my car is the worst they have seen the car needs to be repaired again because AAMCO didnt fix it right.

Dirty shop, unprofessional employees,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2016 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aamco-transmission-repair-chino/chino-california-91710/aamco-transmission-repair-chino-auto-repair-chino-california-1326323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO Transmission Repair Chino

Good Business

AUTHOR: - ()

I worked with the owners of AAMCO and resolved the issue they impressed me with their service now