Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2015

• Reported By: LUCY OCTTAVIANI — TAMPA Florida USA
AAMCO TRANSMISSION
Nationwide USA

AAMCO TRANSMISSION BROKE MORE MY TRANSMISSION AND CHARCHE WRONG AMOUNT TAMPA Florida

Nov 2014 I had a bad experience with AAMCO TRANSMISSION located at 11612 N Florida Ave Tampa Fl. I do not recommend to no one, they switch there prices. Im going in with not bad transmission  and I come out with the car doing nothing and changing my new battery to their old one. Plus based on Mr. Charles change the price from one to another with no warning. This company is prepared to rob  the clients. Im not upset because they didnt fix it all, i really wanted was estimate is the rob they do to me, the amount I pay for checking the transmission was $589.00 dollars. I explain to Mr. Charles before you do anything, If the fix was goin to be more than $900.00 dollars, I said dont do it. Mr. Charles said based in his knowledge to fix transmission is no cost me more than that.After that day for 3 days no communication I had to call him, at the end my price was $ 2,224.00 dollars really. They insisting me to get a finance, I was really clear that it was no more than $900.00 dollars. I call coorporated and Mrs. MIchelle said she coulndt help me to remburse the money cause i sign the receipt. If I dont sign the won give me the car back. The mechanic when giving me the car felt so bad for me, and said sorry for me because of what they did to me. Even the mechanic new what was going on. Mr. Charles never gave me his face againg not that his word was any good anyway. I EXPECTED SOMETHING MORE PROFESSIONALISM FROM THIS COMPANY. Bad decision, MY ADVISE is NEVER EVER GO TO THERE. Bad place,service and non professional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2015 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/aamco-transmission/nationwide/aamco-transmission-broke-more-my-transmission-and-charche-wrong-amount-tampa-florida-1215060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AAMCO TRANSMISSION